Thursday, September 6, 2012

Newborn Session with the Modlin Family

I have shot newborns while working at a portrait studio in the area but never under my own name.  The Modlin Family contacted me before their baby was born to do a newborn photo shoot with them a few weeks ago.  I was so excited and went out to find cute props to make their session special right away!  I found the cutest little hats, fabrics, and baskets!  I didn't think the fabric store would be so fun!  JoAnn's, you will be seeing me again soon!  :)

Baby Jackson came earlier than his due date and I needed to make sure that we took his photograph before he turned 10 days old. We were looking to get super sleepy and cute but natural shots of him.  A lot of babies start moving and stretching about after the 10 day mark.  

I visited their lovely home on a Saturday before the rest of their family came in for the first visit!  Baby Jackson was super adorable.  His Momma and Daddy were also a very sweet couple!  When we went out back to take their first family portrait, you could see the spark they had when looking at one another.  It literally warmed my heart.  


Here are some photos from our session!  A huge thanks to you all!  You guys are awesome!!  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment