Monday, September 3, 2012

Raleigh Rose Garden Maternity Shoot with Brittany DeBerry!

Brittany is one of my favorite people!  She is beautiful, sweet, funny, talented, and an awesome friend.  I have taken her photograph a few times in the past and I also shoot for her hair salon, Brittany DeBerry Hair Styling.  She does amazing work and just a joy to be around!  Her and her husband, Joel are expecting a baby and I am so excited for them!  

I wanted to make sure the location we used really brought out all of the wonderful things about Brittany.  I needed the perfect to spot to put such a glowing mother-to-be.  I ran over to the Raleigh Rose Garden and Little Theatre a few hours before our shoot to make sure the roses weren't wilted.  Everything looked great!  

Brittany met us there with the most dainty and romantic dress on.. Perfect!  We had a lovely time prancing around the roses and shooting pretty pictures!  I dashed home and got to editing right away.  

We plan to shoot again before she has the baby and also get Joel in the shoot too!  I am very much looking forward to it! 

Check out some of the shots from our session below..







Thanks so much for such a fun session, Brittany!!  xoxo  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment